Sunday 25 November 2012

Individual Storyboard

I have created my own personal storyboard. I have based it upon my original ideas of how I would like my thriller to turn out. The photos below shows evidence of what I would like each frame to consist of: 









 

























As a result of completing an individual storyboard, I am able to clearly show what my ideas are for the thriller to my group, they are then also able to share theirs, enabling us to collaborate all of ideas into one in order to create a group storyboard. I have learnt that within the frames a lot of thought and depth has to be put into them so that they are specific and clear. When deciding each shot you have to consider the following one to make sure they compliment each other so that it has a flow.




























1 comment:

  1. This post shows a good understanding of why a storyboard is essential to carry out and consider while you are planning your thriller film.

    ReplyDelete