Friday 26 October 2012

Vox Pops


My group decided to undertake 4 vox pops as part of my research, in order to further my primary reasearch.




Recording the vox pops themselves went very well, we selected a wide range of ages which gave us a variety of opinions from our interviewees.As a result of us completing this task, my group are able to have an understanding of the types of thrillers that each age category are more likely to watch, and what makes it enjoyable to watch. We can identify what thrillers are popular, what an audience expects to see within, and what unique aspects might attract them. All these features help my group in determining what we need to include within our thriller ,to attract an audience with a wide range of ages included.

1 comment:

  1. You have made a start in describing what vox pops are. But further detail is needed, by explaining the results that you received in further detail.

    Also include your footage too

    ReplyDelete