Thursday 18 October 2012

Pie Charts

As a group we decided to put our newly found primary information into pie charts. We felt this was a clear way of portraying our findings. The results from out questionnaire are shown below:








































































































I decided to create pie charts, as it clearly portrays my findings from my questionnaire. It shows exactly what the audience expects to see within a thriller, what features they find the most interesting/exciting, and what age category they prefer to watch. As a result my group and I were able to critically analyse our findings with ease, without any added complications.

2 comments:

  1. Also include the introduction and summary for this post too

    ReplyDelete
  2. How will your results assist you and your group with planning your production?

    ReplyDelete